Head Office: Via Ranco 13/c – 47899 – Serravalle (SAN MARINO)
Tel: +39 347 2624676- +39 345 4646670
Website : www.laposturale.com
If you need technical assistance with your product, please contact La Posturale.
Before carrying out any operations with the product you should at least have read the entire manual and then examined the subject of the actions you intend to take.
This manual contains confidential information and cannot be passed on to third parties for any use and in any form, without the prior written consent of La Posturale.
La Posturale declares that the information contained in this document is in accordance with the technical and safety specifications of the postural bench to which the manual refers.
A certified copy of this document is deposited in the technical file of the product, which is kept at La Posturale.
La Posturale does not recognise any documentation that has not been produced, issued or distributed by itself or by its authorised representative.
This manual, like the entire technical file, will be kept by the manufacturer for the period required by law.
During this period, a copy of the documentation enclosed with the product, may be requested at the time of sale.
The entire technical dossier remains available for this period exclusively to the inspection authorities, who may request a copy.
After this period, it is the responsibility of the person handling the product to ensure that, both the product and the documentation, comply with the laws in force at the time of the inspection.
This manual describes the general safety rules to be observed during any operation with the postural bench. The procedures described in the following paragraphs must be performed in accordance with both the indicated methods of execution and the general safety rules.
Different countries may have different safety regulations. Therefore, in all cases where the regulations in the manuals should conflict with or be reductive to the regulations of the country in which the product is sold and used, the regulations of the country have priority over the regulations in the manuals.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
In addition to this manual, the product is accompanied by a declaration of conformity drawn up in accordance with current European legislation.
- The product concerned is intended to be used exclusively as a postural bench in fitness activities for body muscle stretching.
- Check the integrity of the product upon receipt. If you find any damage, lack, deformation or traces of impacts due to transport, give notice to La Posturale before proceeding to the next steps.
- Keep product packaging and wrappings out of children’s reach. Dispose of them in accordance with the current waste recycling regulations in plastic, paper or wood containers.
- The postural bench is not a toy and for any reason can be made available to children (persons under 14 years of age) in play activities.
- Never bring the product to the mouth.
- Do not leave the postural bench near heat sources or expose it to continuous sunlight.
- Do not expose the postural bench to naked flames.
- Do not expose the postural bench to the atmospheric agents.
- Before use, store the postural bench in its original package or in a closed container (e.g. box), in a clean and dry place away from heat and the atmospheric agents.
- After use, store the postural bench in a clean, dry place away from heat, open flames and the atmospheric agents.
- Keep the packaging and the product away from sharp edges and abrasive surfaces.
- Should the postural bench, as a result of a collision or other accident, have sharp edges, sharp corners and/or other deformities that could damage the skin of the users or make it dangerous, contact the manufacturer for technical assistance or dispose of it.
- DISPOSAL: The product is subject to special collection at the end of its life cycle. For no reason dispose of this product in unsorted waste. Refer to local regulations for disposal of plastic, metal and wood waste.
PLEASE NOTE: BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT IN ANY FORM, PLEASE CHECK THE CONFORMITY DECLARATION.
PLEASE NOTE: IF THE PRODUCT IS PASSED ON TO A THIRD PARTY, ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE HANDED OVER WITH IT.
The product must not and cannot be made available to children (persons under 14 years of age) in play activities, as it is not a toy.
The product must not and cannot be made available to persons with limited abilities who may misuse it.
Persons suffering from the following illnesses should not use the postural bench: Severe spinal problems, Disabled people.
The product described in the document is a postural bench intended to be used in the fitness world for stretching and lengthening exercises to improve posture.
The weight and dimensions of the postural bench allow manual handling by one or more operators. During the operation avoid contact with sharp edges, pointed protrusions and abrasive materials that could damage the bench.
If handling is carried out in a working environment (e.g. a gymnasium), the requirements of Legislative Decree 81/08 regarding the maximum liftable weight must be observed. It is advisable to comply with these requirements even if they are not performed in a working environment.
The table with the precise indications is given below:
Size when closed: 20 x 30 h 120 cm
Size when open: 210 x 30 h 10/118 cm
Supports up to 150kg
Colours and finishes
Structure: natural wood
Covering: Red / Blue / Black / White
Multilayered wood birch essence, 11 layers, thickness 15mm.
Seat cushion in 20 mm thick elastic polyurethane foam (foam rubber).
Seat covering, fibre-reinforced eco-leather 800gr/sqm.
Natural brass or galvanised hinges, thickness 1.6/2.0mm.
Anodized aluminium handles and guides, thickness 1.5mm.
Tube diameter 12mm, guide dimensions 15 x 15mm.
It is absolutely forbidden:
- Allow the product to be used by persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Use the product if it is damaged or dangerous;
- Use the product for violent purposes;
- Use the product for medical purposes.
How to use
To make the best use of the postural bench, it is advisable to be supervised by a personal trainer.
PLEASE NOTE: LA POSTURALE CANNOT, IN ANY CASE, BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE INAPPROPRIATE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FROM THE NON-COMPLIANCE, EVEN PARTIALLY, OF THE SAFETY RULES AND OPERATING PROCEDURES DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT.
In order to manually move a unit, it is necessary that:
- Each operator grasps the unit firmly and securely.
- Each operator lifts the unit, taking special care not to bend the back (see image below for correct posture).
a) red position: wrong – b) green position: right
Guide values for maximum weight (in kg), frequent or occasional maintenance.
|16 – 18||19||14||12||9|
|18 – 20||23||17||14||10|
|20 – 35||25||19||15||11|
|35 – 50||21||16||13||10|
|First 6 months of pregnancy||10||5|
|From month 7||0||0|
Cleaning and maintenance
The postural bench should be cleaned periodically to prevent it from being damaged by an accumulation of dust and dirt.
To clean it, simply wipe it gently with a dry or moistened cloth. Neutral detergents can be used.
CAUTION: Do not use solvents or cleaning agents of any kind.
If during your cleaning routine you find any damage to the bench that makes it unsafe, you must stop using it, contact technical support or dispose of it.
The cardboard packaging, after removal, must be disposed of in separate waste according to the regulations in force.
The postural bench must be disposed of in such a way that it can no longer be used for the purposes for which it was originally designed and constructed, while making it possible to re-use its raw materials. Please refer to the local regulations for the disposal of plastic, metal and wood waste. Do not dispose of the product or its packaging in the environment .
Details of the company responsible for placing on the market
|Head Office||Via Ranco 13/c – 47899 Serravalle (SAN MARINO)|
|Tel.||+39 347 2624676 +39 435 4646670|
The warranty provisions fully listed in the purchase contract, only apply if the product is used under the intended conditions of use.
The warranty does not extend to damage caused by inexperience or negligence in the use of the product, or by improper storage.
The products we sell are covered by warranty with regard to the following conditions:
- The warranty is valid for a period of 12 or 24 months depending on the kind of purchaser.
- The company undertakes to replace defective parts at its own discretion, only after a careful inspection and detection of faulty construction.
- Transport and/or shipping costs in case of incorrect use of the warranty are always at the buyer’s expense.
- During the warranty period, replaced products become the property of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is only available to the original buyer who has complied with the instructions for normal use, cleaning and storage contained in the manual. Our liability under this warranty expires when the original owner transfers ownership of the product or changes are made to the product.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from overstrain, such as the use of the product after discovering a fault, the use of unsuitable operating methods or failure to observe the operating instructions.
- The producer accepts no liability for any difficulties arising from resale or use abroad due to the regulations in force in the country where the product was sold.
- The defective product or the defective part must be delivered to the manufacturer for replacement; otherwise the replaced part will be charged to the purchaser.
Notice: If you consider it necessary to use the warranty, please provide the following information::
- Date of purchase (purchase document needed)
- Detailed problem description